A119S screen layout

kenjancef

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO A119S
Is there somewhere where I can find a diagram of the layout of the A119S screen when it turns on? A lot of times when the camera powers on, on the bottom right of the screen, it shows "0 MPH" which I'm sure means that I am not moving... most of the time it is in green text, but sometimes it is there in red text. Because of the angle of my windshield I can barely read the screen even at night, so I'd like to know if I should be worried that it shows up in red text instead of green. If it's due to the GPS, is it because there's no GPS lock yet? I haven't had a chance to view any of my videos since I noticed this last week, but up until that point the videos I've watched had the GPS coordinates on them....

From what I've seen, it's because of the GPS lock issue that you mentioned. Look about halfway up that side and you should see the the GPS icon shows that it doesn't have a signal when it's in that state. Once it gets the proper signal, the MPG turns green.

Thanks. That's what I figured... the angle of my windshield makes it REALLY hard to see the screen without almost twisting my head off my neck... :)

Back