A119S Stopped recognizing SD cards

Yes, ran h2testw on both cards and come up no errors.
Expected the test to be a tad faster. Is only 14.3Mbyte/S. Is that acceptable speed?

Last edited:
not particularly fast but should still be capable, not a brand I've ever used so not sure if it's a problem model or not, I generally stick with top tier brands, the quality is much more consistent

Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 14.4 MByte/s
Reading speed: 22.4 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

Would changing the Allocation Unit size help?
Is 32Gb more reliable than 64Gb.

Well this is very strange. I left it alone to eat dinner, and came back to try out some other card brands (PNY and Kingston), and now ALL the cards are working, even the ones that wouldn't previously.

Literally nothing is different between the last time I tried the 32 GB Samsung, the Sandisk, or Transcend cards and now. But magically they are all working.
What condition was
Well this is very strange. I left it alone to eat dinner, and came back to try out some other card brands (PNY and Kingston), and now ALL the cards are working, even the ones that wouldn't previously.

Literally nothing is different between the last time I tried the 32 GB Samsung, the Sandisk, or Transcend cards and now. But magically they are all working.

What condition was the camera in when it came right? Powered up? Sd card in? I'm having the same problem thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dirkzelf A119S 13
S A119S 3
P A119S 13
P A119S 75
N A119S 48
Back