A119S v2

Thanks, make sure it was "Sold by OCD Tronic and Fulfilled by Amazon"
It seems another seller just took over my listing. (and it might not even be the newest stock)

I went to the list of sellers and clicked add to cart by your name. It shows sold by OCD Tronic in the order

Thanks, make sure it was "Sold by OCD Tronic and Fulfilled by Amazon"
It seems another seller just took over my listing. (and it might not even be the newest stock)
Just so you are aware, Amazon is not honoring 2 day Prime shipping on this. It's OK with me on this order because I won't be home until the 4th or 5th but I am a Prime member, it is listed as a Prime item and even says shipping is 2 days in the order. I placed it earlier today, it says it will arrive on Wednesday.

maybe to do with which warehouse the stock is in, there's a limited quantity right now so would think not all of the Amazon warehouses have stock so perhaps when that's further from your location is the issue

Location really does not matter IF they are listing it as a Prime In Stock item. I unfortunately have purchased many thousands of dollars worth of goods through thousands of orders with Amazon, I say unfortunately because I hate thinking of all the money I spent.

Sometimes you will see a disclaimer on a Prime item saying it may take X number of days extra if they expect a delay (which really doesn't make a lot of sense).

I have selected a particular seller just like I did with this order and Amazon changed the seller I was buying from later on. Whether that was intentionally or automatically done was not clear. There customer service sometimes is of no help but that did happen a few times with me.

What is odd is that shipping is listed as 2 days but it's showing as 4-5 business days for delivery. I could call them and get that corrected but it's likely that they may change the seller I'm using to accommodate that time frame.

I think the problem is if you click to choose which seller you want and click on OCD Tronic, it list it as a Prime item but says it is out of stock and backordered (still) and will be in stock the 29th.

Like I said, I'm fine with the order as is but OCD Tronic should be aware of this, I would want to be.

New OCD Tronic stock is still processing at the Texas Amazon incoming FBA warehouse. It did show some stock "in stock" ready to go earlier today but it's selling out faster than the incoming stock is processing into the system. Amazon is spreading out the stock to various warehouses around the country as we speak. The main confusion now is there is another seller "sharing" my listing which isn't supposed to happen based on my conversations with the factory. I'm doing my best to maintain the listing on my own to keep the customer service, quality high and expectations met.

Check the exact details of your order and if the ship by/receive by promised date does not meet reality, Amazon will compensate and refund part of your order. Just contact the main Amazon customer service website, live chat or phone number. (Probably easier to do this in your order history though) you

It's expecting to ship May 1st and arriving May 3rd. Which is fine for me.

Just wanted you to be aware of what's going on. Not complaining at all. I appreciate your communication with your customers on here which is why I want to buy from you. I would've just sent all of this in a PM but I can't send you a message on here and I'm not on FB.

Always happy to help as I channel my OCD into the business [emoji846]

FWIW, I ordered on the 24th from OCD on Amazon. At that time the delivery date was supposed to be May 4th. A few days later it was changed to May 1st. I checked the status yesterday and it was again changed to April 29th, tomorrow. It shipped out around 12;30 AM EST from Trenton, NJ, and will be delivered tomorrow to upstate NY. That is 2 day shipping for me with Prime.

I ordered on 27th April and it has just arrived.
RtTech Viofo A119S (Latest Version) 1080P 60fps Car Dash Camera Novatek NT96660 + Sony IMX291 With GPS from Amazon UK - Sold by Supreme Value and Fulfilled by Amazon.
Looking at the photos above this is clearly a V1 camera !
Unfortunately I had not found this post until after placing my order.
I guess it needs to go back ?

The newest version is A119s V2, I orderd mine on April 26th amazon says it will be delivered on monday which is may lst, but as of this am amazon says not shipped yet. You should make sure you order a V-2 from OCD. where in the UK are you ? my wife is from London and her sister lives in Basildon, Essex. So I say CHEERS Mate

Last edited:
I ordered which i assume to be a v1 119s from adorama ( had a gift card to use by end of this month) , is this unit going to be troublesome? I currently have a straight A119 viofo upfront in the vehicle for more than 7 months with no issues.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

I ordered which i assume to be a v1 119s from adorama ( had a gift card to use by end of this month) , is this unit going to be troublesome? I currently have a straight A119 viofo upfront in the vehicle for more than 7 months with no issues.

it will be the V1 version, it's all they have, test it out and make sure it's all good, anything beyond 30 days they offer you no warranty and tell you to take it up with China so just make sure you give it a good going over within that time and you should be fine

They will not honor the 1 year warranty, so after 30 days they will refer you to China.

In all honesty i don't care about v1 or v2, but if the v2 is a "fixed" V1 then i assume i should be concerned.

In all honesty i don't care about v1 or v2, but if the v2 is a "fixed" V1 then i assume i should be concerned.

Not all V1 units were affected but still better to go for the newer version.

What should i be looking for to test for issues? Cheers

When powered through the GPS mount, caused corruption of files and also the firmware for some users. A little wiggle-room in between the mount and camera. GPS mount contact pin(s) getting stuck. Softer focus on the left side.

A redesigned pin contact system and EVA foam padding for V2 should take care of the mount related issues. And from what I've read here, the lens base has also been switched, which should take care of the focus issue.

Bottomline, go for V2.

Back