A119SV2 1.7 LDWS/FCWS With 60fps Resolution

cess

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi,

Is this a bug? Are they incompatible? If so, why?

I can't enable either of these two warning systems with the 60fps resolutions. As soon as I enable LDWS or FCWS the resolution changes to 30fps. And if I enable a 60fps resolution, both LDWS and FCWS disable.

I have tried these two systems and didn't get any warnings. Did some crazy stuff and nothing lol. What configuration must be used in the sounds section of the settings? I can only think of that as being the issue? Do I get any screen info when the warnings come out? Cause I didn't see any.

Thanks in advance.

Probably a CPU capacity issue. Image analysis takes a LOT of CPU time. Newer GPUs might help this, but in sub $200 devices, I'm not sure what you really expect here. These aren't Tesla car cameras/LIDAR etc.

Probably a CPU capacity issue. Image analysis takes a LOT of CPU time. Newer GPUs might help this, but in sub $200 devices, I'm not sure what you really expect here. These aren't Tesla car cameras/LIDAR etc.
My opinion.... The A119S with 1.7 firmware is equal if not better than DVR's double the price. It is an amazing stealthy cam, just love it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P A119S 13
<SS> A119S 6
HoZy A119S 25
cess A119S 19
cess A119S 15
Back