A12 Firmware Help

Speedydzx7r

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm trying to find a firmware update for my BlueSkySea A12 mod but can't seem to find any information about it anywhere. Would it be possible to use the firmware from the DV988 model?

My date and time keep resetting and once in a while, when I turn the camera to connect via WiFi it freezes until I turn the key on and off on my motorcycle.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210606-144501.png
    Screenshot_20210606-144501.png
    918 KB · Views: 3
@estore009 is the manufacturer and a member here, perhaps they can help. Do not try loading firmwares for other cams unless you are willing to brick your cam:eek:
That often is the end result of such attempts.

Phil

My date and time keep resetting and once in a while
May I know how you do this hardwire kit connection? Red wire/Yellow wire/black wire to where?
when I turn the camera to connect via WiFi it freezes until I turn the key on and off on my motorcycle.
What is the firmware version on your DVR unit?

Good afternoon estore009.
Maybe you can help me out. I bought a camera. No brand name or model on retail box but it is exactly the same as BlueskyseaA12 mentioned here by Speedydzx7r. When it boots up I think I read XBHT.
The problem Im having is it will not power up with sd card inserted. I have tried 3 brand new sd cards of different brands (16 gb, 32gb and 64 gb). It simply wont power up or go into boot sequence. Almost looks like sd cards are corrupted (but they are not because I have tested them on my other dash cam and work perfectly). Each time I tested the sd cards they were always formated in FAT32. I also tried them formated to NTFS but same result. If i remove sd card from device, it will power up perfectly each time and funciton as should (except no recording obviously) .
Could it be a firmware glitch?
Maybe a firmware update could resolve this issue.
On device settings under fimware it says A12-C.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Ive attached a picture of my camera for reference.

Thanks

H2cdfbb0840dc4927aeb851095c398ddfN.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
34Ford DV988 4
S DV988 5
V DV988 10
Back