A129 Dead

Will do tomorrow, gonna leave it without power for 24 hours, then will load default firmware, thanks

I left it for 24 hours without power and I put V1.5 on, did default settings, and it still does not power up on the side input, GPS mount works ok. @viofo

Yes I have a zerogogo R2 next to it, I tried that 12v aux cable, as I said.

@R1KSU I posted on your other thread but I'll put here as well

Sounds like a fault because Side or GPS slots should both power the main unit and the GPS. The side slot being the one to use because the GPS slot causes problems with the HWK.

Try repeating the tests by plugging in to your computer to see if it powers up and is recognised. I havent done this on the GPS socket so dont know if that is a valid test)

You could then take the GPS unit off and repeat all your tests. Maybe there is a fault on the connection of GPS to main unit.

Thanks for the reply, the GPS is stuck to my windscreen, so dont wanna remove it, my pc powers my viofo, i just tried it.

Could be that the hardwire kit is defective?

It powers the GPS input and powers my Zerogogo R2 dashcam, the hardwire kit works.

I left it for 24 hours without power and I put V1.5 on, did default settings, and it still does not power up on the side input, GPS mount works ok. @viofo
Can you try to use the included original car charger and power on from the camera directly?

Sorry for late reply, yes finally got it replaced was a bit of messing around with AU store as they required me to post to a PO box which i wasn't too happy about.
Sent mine back to China, as soon as they got the tracking details, they sent my new one.

Back