A129 Duo crashing, not recording

Mine has crashed twice now. Happens in parking mode with stock firmware. Any ideas before i return it. Really want this camera to work for me as i love it apart from the issue.
The Parking Mode feature doesn't work well if Loop Recording is set higher than 3mins. Suggest for testing to set for 1 min clips then increase to 2 and so on until issue reoccurs. The official firmware was changed recently regarding Parking Mode memory card storage limit detection. Before the last 500MB-3GB of free space 'sometimes' Parking Mode wakes the screen with short User Alert prompt to erase/delete older clips. If this message is ignored and card is full and the space required to save the very next clip say 400MB won't fit on say 100MB free space the screen will freeze due to no User input to previous Alert. The older Parking Mode firmware versions closed that Alert and activated the Looping feature.
This odd behavior could be a G-sensor Locked video clip which cannot be over-written but won't fit in available space. If the RO folder contains too many locked clips that may also contribute to non-Looping issue. It's also possible this issue only occurs on 128GB cards which could be outside the firmwares valid detection range. I suspect the newer firmware halts even on visual motion as it approaches end of free space. Much easier to test with 16 or 32GB card.
If the issue is unresolved let me know by starting a private conversation.

The Parking Mode feature doesn't work well if Loop Recording is set higher than 3mins. Suggest for testing to set for 1 min clips then increase to 2 and so on until issue reoccurs. The official firmware was changed recently regarding Parking Mode memory card storage limit detection. Before the last 500MB-3GB of free space 'sometimes' Parking Mode wakes the screen with short User Alert prompt to erase/delete older clips. If this message is ignored and card is full and the space required to save the very next clip say 400MB won't fit on say 100MB free space the screen will freeze due to no User input to previous Alert. The older Parking Mode firmware versions closed that Alert and activated the Looping feature.
This odd behavior could be a G-sensor Locked video clip which cannot be over-written but won't fit in available space. If the RO folder contains too many locked clips that may also contribute to non-Looping issue. It's also possible this issue only occurs on 128GB cards which could be outside the firmwares valid detection range. I suspect the newer firmware halts even on visual motion as it approaches end of free space. Much easier to test with 16 or 32GB card.
If the issue is unresolved let me know by starting a private conversation.
Thanks for the reply il try it. Im using a 32gb card.

Just a quick update.

We have two A129's (low bitrate parking mode) and both were crashing in a week or two.

So I did weekly reboots and checking them whenever I can.

I updated to 1.7 firmware and now it's running for more than a month without any issue.

Will let it run for few more weeks and will try 1.8

I am running two of the A129 Duo cameras and had a very close call with someone who ran a red light yesterday, just to find out that the camera hasn't been recording, looks similar to issue posted here.

Is that v1.7 available somewhere, I only see 1.5 on the Viofo website?

Oooh. Same issue I've been having. May be worth the new update to test!

Back