A129 Duo firmware update page updated 2/3/2020

Andy McKay

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Duo
It still says that the version number is v1.9, but is this an incremental update above the v1.9 that had been posted? Is this a "final" version of the "beta v1.9" that had been floating around?

Anyone have any test results? Specifically, I've been getting the "All Data Will Be Erased" message once the card is full, even if loop recording is on.

TonyM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
F1, SG9665GC, A129, Mobius 1 x2
I think it's just a web page update, rather than a firmware change. All the other camera FW pages (A129 Pro, A119 Pro, A119 V3 etc.) also show updates on 2/3/2020.

gabilondo77

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Duo,Viofo A129 Pro Duo 4K
It still says that the version number is v1.9, but is this an incremental update above the v1.9 that had been posted? Is this a "final" version of the "beta v1.9" that had been floating around?

Anyone have any test results? Specifically, I've been getting the "All Data Will Be Erased" message once the card is full, even if loop recording is on.
I have the exactly same message on my A129 Pro 4K when the card is full.

VIOFO-Support

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Recommend you use Low Bitrate Recording mode temporarily , we're working on the Beta Firmware to improve this bug.

OP
Andy McKay

Andy McKay

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Duo
@VIOFO-Support

Do you mean for standard recording? If so, the constant low bit rate recording parking mode with regular recording is preferred to low bit rate while driving.

I'll stick with v1.5 until a fix is hammered out, but will happily update once that fix is found.

VIOFO-Support

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Thanks for your kindly understanding, when the firmware is okay will share it here.

HonestReview

Reaction score
Country
United States
Will 2.2 include an SDK update to resolve the dupe frame issue on rear camera every 92 frames and occasional dropped frame on front camera? Or are these fixes not part of the planned update?

CaptureYourAction

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DOD, Dome Technologies, VicoVation, Viofo, GitUp
Will 2.2 include an SDK update to resolve the dupe frame issue on rear camera every 92 frames and occasional dropped frame on front camera? Or are these fixes not part of the planned update?
There is a loader file that needs to be installed first, so I assume there is an SDK update as well. No sure what the update address's though.