A129 Duo Front Cam Beep

Mine was doing that for the past couple days, too. (even after a re format) I figured maybe the rear camera cable was loose, but apparently not.

I replaced the memory card this morning with a Sandisk Extreme 256gb u3 card, and it hasnt happened once today so far. Perhaps it had something to do with the speed of the old card, combined with 1.9?

Ill let you know if it happens again with the new faster card. Before, I had a regular A1 Sandisk 256gb card, which has been in there since December 19th or so.
I also heard this randomly beep yesterday while I am testing a Samsung EVO 256GB card which returned with the camera by one user.
Before our support team reported to me they thought the card is fake or defective.

First I formatted the card on the computer as exFat, then insert it to A129 and format in the camera again, all seems fine and recording normally.
But less than 10mins, I heard this beep and want to have a look at the recording files.
I found the latest files are not playback-able, then testing with H2TEST, and found the card is defective.

Some info copied from H2TEST:

The media is likely to be defective.
0 KByte OK (0 sectors)
187.9 GByte DATA LOST (394229760 sectors)
Details:0 KByte overwritten (0 sectors)

Is there a link for this H2TEST. I would like to get that in case I may need it

Lol. I need one in English
Sorry, I though the "Download" button would make sense to almost anyone!
But the USA keeps surprising me:

large_PwK_r6kwQzG9UmBLJH_w16_gsFHq4y5-62ByPGyJtH8.png

Hope you can find the button to convert the buttons into English!

Always a smart ass in the group, play nice...........

why should we when everyone else learns English as a second or third language..... Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back