A129 duo Hardwired and no standby mode?

I'll need to get an actual voltage reader then. I tried using just a straight circuit tester, but it lights up for every single interior fuse when the car is off.
Did it light up for the washer pump? If it did, then that's probably your issue. ACC is actually still live.

I'm not sure how to proceed then, because it lit up for all the fuses in the interior fuse box.
Did you check after the car had been off for awhile? Some cars computers continue to apply power to the fuses for a certain amount of time after the car has been shut down (10-30 minutes?). Maybe the door has to be closed as well?

Did you check after the car had been off for awhile? Some cars computers continue to apply power to the fuses for a certain amount of time after the car has been shut down (10-30 minutes?). Maybe the door has to be closed as well?
I'll have to check that. I was kind of worried about something like, since the screen cuts on temporarily to display the Jeep logo when I open the door and have my keys on me.

Back