A129 duo in 308SW

Mikecooper

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
VIOLO A129
Hi,
Has anyone hardwired an A129 duo to the Peugeot 308sw Allure 67 reg, the camera came with the Violo 3 wire hard wire kit.
My problem is which fuse to tap into in the dash fuse box.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

What problem are you having? The camera/wiring kit won't care what car you have, as long as you have a switched and constant fuse to use and a good ground.

Hi,

I was hoping that some one has fitted this wiring kit to a 308 sw Allure and could advise me which fuse they used for both wires. Only trying to make ones life easier.
Haines have not published a manual for this version of the car I'm finding it hard to reach into the fuse box with the test meter and see what fuse references are near to them.

1581341828298.png

I think the Front 12v accessory is F13,
1581341994151.png

Would appreciate some assistance on the constant 12v fuse as I'm unsure.

Thanks in advance.

If you have empty sockets (I assume that's what the white squares are) I'd look at those first. In my Mini I used 2 empties, that way I wasn't adding any additional load (no matter how small) to an existing circuit.

A circuit tester will tell you if the location is live or not. Like this one: https://www.newegg.com/p/0KZ-0069-003G2. They're quite inexpensive and are very handy.

If you do tap off of an existing fuse, I'd avoid anything "mission-critical," like airbags.

Last edited:
Back