A129 Duo Plus...after hardwiring..is till need to plug in to USB slot for parking mode?

weedkill3

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was watching a YT video on the hardwire install.. and the gent said ..do not plug in the "power" slot...you have to plug in the "usb" slot to allow the camera to record when parked and engine is shut off?

You can plug the power cable into either the mount or the camera body, parking mode will work either way.

Thats my understanding too, What ever you do when dont with the install, play around with the camera to familiarize yourself with it and make sure you are getting what you expect to get.

Thank you...which parking mode do u folks use? I have mine set to low bitrate...

I am fairly new to parking mode use, but i also prefer the fairly new low bitrate recording, and then have G sensor on too to lock any actual events, cuz the low bitrate recordings are just treated as regular recordings are, so with a full card the oldest ones will go.
but i dont feel this is any problem with a ample sized memory card ( 256 GB )

Thank you..i didn;t know you can have g sensor and low bitrate on at the same time.

My worry is I bought the 128 gb SD card from the vendor, their endurance card...but maybe I should buy a 256?

I enabled the .265 codec on mine

Back