A129 Duo recording time during time lapse parking mode?

szbotms

Reaction score
Country
Hungary
I've been thinking about getting a new camera since I want a dual camera setup and I cannot attach a rear unit to my current one (70mai Dashcam Pro).

One of the candidates is the A129 Duo Plus, but parking mode is only available with hardwiring, as opposed to with 70mai, where it can do parkijg mode with its internal battery. I need it to work throughout multiple days, which the current one manages to do with the G-sensor. I often get it to record events even after 3-4 days of parking.

So, how long the A129 can withstand with hardwiring? My car has a 65A battery if that matters. Can it do multiple days of timelapse from the car's battery?

Timelapse is the only option since the visual motion detection would trigger it every minute at the places I park.

I've been thinking about getting a new camera since I want a dual camera setup and I cannot attach a rear unit to my current one (70mai Dashcam Pro).

One of the candidates is the A129 Duo Plus, but parking mode is only available with hardwiring, as opposed to with 70mai, where it can do parkijg mode with its internal battery. I need it to work throughout multiple days, which the current one manages to do with the G-sensor. I often get it to record events even after 3-4 days of parking.

So, how long the A129 can withstand with hardwiring? My car has a 65A battery if that matters. Can it do multiple days of timelapse from the car's battery?

Timelapse is the only option since the visual motion detection would trigger it every minute at the places I park.
65Ah AGM Deka battery provides full 48hrs timelapse dual cams record on 256gB card - till to 11,7v.

Last edited:
Back