A129 not recording with parking mode with cellink neo6?

jp493484

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear All,
So i had a dashcam installed a couple months back and is connected to an ext battery (Cellink neo6) and the ext battery is connected to the car.
Once i turn the car off i hear a beep from my cellink neo indicating that no power is going to it, and as i would assume the Viofo a129 should start recording in parking mode automatically. Everytime i come back to the car i just have the viofo camera recording button flashing (not recording) and the only way i can get it to record in parking mode is to physically wait about 30 seconds after i turn the car off and physically press the record button. Was just wondering if anyone too had this issue and can resolve it? I currently have the viofo recording under lowbitrate until the battery dies (which is about a full 24 hours record time) and wifi is also turned off. Voltage cut off set to 12v for my little 1.6L golf, any other setting changes that i can do so that when i turn off the car it automatically records? Also 3 wire viofo hardwire kit being used

May I know when the camera switch to the parking mode, you can check the icon in the screen, if the camera switch to low bitrate recording mode, there is a similar MicroSD card icon showed in the top left screen.

May I know when the camera switch to the parking mode, you can check the icon in the screen, if the camera switch to low bitrate recording mode, there is a similar MicroSD card icon showed in the top left screen.
Not sure if you were asking for this but I’ve attached a picture and link to video when camera was recording whilst car was off

Attachments

• B3E02D63-2431-4EA8-8211-EF416EAF1F6A.jpeg
    B3E02D63-2431-4EA8-8211-EF416EAF1F6A.jpeg
    276.1 KB · Views: 12
Back