A129 PRO comparison with A129

Any chance for Viofo to correct the white balance settings on the front cam of A129Pro in the upcoming firmware? While the white balance of my rear cam is spot on, the front unit is too yellowish at night. Find it abit funny.

If I dial-down the resolution of front cam to 2K or 1080, the white balance issue would still be the same ain't it? I believe it's not related.

Any chance for Viofo to correct the white balance settings on the front cam of A129Pro in the upcoming firmware? While the white balance of my rear cam is spot on, the front unit is too yellowish at night. Find it abit funny.

If I dial-down the resolution of front cam to 2K or 1080, the white balance issue would still be the same ain't it? I believe it's not related.
Can you post an image from your front and rear? Also, are you using CPL filters and do you have tint on your windows?

Most people seem to be happy with the white balance, it is not identical to some other cameras but that doesn't mean it is wrong, but a few people seem to have issues, so we need to understand the problem before it can be fixed...

Back