A129 Pro Duo Parking mode after engine start

mrsand

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Hi. Every one.
Thank you in advance for your help.
I have installed the cameras with the viofo HK3ACC kit. And the voltage reading is constant 14.5 volts in the red cable and with the ignition off the red cable is 12.8 and the yellow cable is 0 volts as it should be.
The thing is the camera does not comes out of parking mode when the engine is on. If I turn the camera off and the on it starts in normal mode, if I turn off the engine and the camera goes to parking mode in about 2 minutes, but does not comes out of that mode when the engine is on again and keeps recording in FHD. The parking mode is in auto event detection
Any thoughts.
Thanks

Seems like you might have a bad HK3 kit? What voltage cut-off setting did you use?

I assume the yellow wire voltage is correctly switching back to battery voltage once you start the engine. Does it remain in parking mode once you drive away?

I assume the yellow wire voltage is correctly switching back to battery voltage once you start the engine. Does it remain in parking mode once you drive away?
Well when installed the multimeter show the variation in voltages, and no it does not goes back

Back