A129 Pro firmware

Viofo, Any estimated date on when the new FW will be available on your support site? Thanks!
The answer is always going to be: "When it is ready."

Clearly there is still the odd bug in it, so it will be a little longer, and maybe there will be a public beta version before final release, so keep reading.

The answer is always going to be: "When it is ready."

Clearly there is still the odd bug in it, so it will be a little longer, and maybe there will be a public beta version before final release, so keep reading.
Do you say this with some input from Viofo, or in an unofficial capacity?

Reactions: EGS
Only 2 members work for Viofo.

They have Viofo as their names.

Still, tinnitus was not asking if Nigel is Viofo, but if he is answering using "some input from Viofo", which are 2 different things imho :)

Yeah I read it as in official /unofficial

Only 2 members work for Viofo.

They have Viofo as their names.

This seems like a silly discussion at this point but your statement was "Only 2 members work for Viofo- They have Viofo as their names." While NIgel may be peripherally affiliated with Viofo he doesn't "work" for Viofo, hence my reply. :)
Not clear why you would even mention Nigel considering your post.

The other chap mentioned him.

Nigel is my mate. Isn't that right Nigel. ;)

The other chap mentioned him.

Nigel is my mate. Isn't that right Nigel. ;)

Well, I thought the question was in regard to how many members here on DCT are official Viofo support staff, so I looked it up. Previously, I wasn't aware of Viofo-Maggie. It's got a nice ring to it. :giggle:

Maggie is a nice name.

Indeed, go fine with a redhead.

Indeed, go fine with a redhead.

If you think about it the word "viofo" is a bit of a mouthful. I like the way the two names work together. Would be an interesting name for a character in a novel or a movie. Don't mess with Viofo-Maggie. :smuggrin:

Actually, I have a friend named Maggie, so I'm partial to the name.

Back