A129 Pro firmware

I just switched to the latest firmware the other day and my camera randomly started restarting on me. Have you had any weird issues like this?
Manually default the cameras settings through the menu, then press and hold the hard reset button on the side of the camera for about 5 seconds.

I just switched to the latest firmware the other day and my camera randomly started restarting on me. Have you had any weird issues like this?
Yes, it has happened to me a number times in the last few days and wondered why. I will now try Captureyouraction advice. See if that works.

Last edited:
Yes, it has happened me a number times in the last few days and wondered why. I will now try Captureyouraction advice. See if that works.
If it’s also happening to you I think I’ll just reflash the 2.5 firmware because that had been working great for me.

If it’s also happening to you I think I’ll just reflash the 2.5 firmware because that had been working great for me.
I’ll give it a few days to see if it happens again if so, then I’ll go to 2.5 firmware

The 2.10T FW has worked well for me. No resets or restarts, image quality seems to be about the same to me.

Back