A129 Pro recording time

Is there a way to increase videos from 1min to maybe 3mins or so?
Yes, it is on the loop recording settings on the camera or trough the app. Your options are 1,2,3,5 and 10 minute segments.

Yes, it is on the loop recording settings on the camera or trough the app. Your options are 1,2,3,5 and 10 minute segments.

Thanks I just got this device and never noticed that option. Is it best to keep it on 1min?

I think 3 min is the most used setting, and default with many dashcams.
I have been using that all the time.

Thanks I just got this device and never noticed that option. Is it best to keep it on 1min?
I have tried all but my personal preference is the 2 minute setting as I don't like saving very long clips and if I ever encounter an event that is split in to more than one segments then just save all of those.
You will eventually find what works best for you once you get more familiar wit it and gain more understanding on how this things work.

I have found spending 25 bucks on the dashcam viewer app is well worth it to help view all of the clips just like you were watching one long video. I started at 10 minutes, but now moved to 5 minutes after I bought that utility

Back