A129 Software and Mobile APP advice

barahir

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I think we can share the recommendations to the manufacturer about the software and mobile application.

@viofo

1- When recording in parking mode, the vehicle needs to warn the user with a different beep when he receives a pulse from the G sensor.
2- In the application interface, it is better to enter the page showing locked files from a different location. Because it's hard to find locked ones from hundreds of files.
3- There is no sound from the camera when using the AV output.
4- I realize that the camera does not record for some time (occasionally). For example, at night between 03.05 am and 06.45 am 3 hours 40 minutes, I do not record. In such a case, the user may still beep with a different beep when the user has switched to normal recording when the vehicle is started.

I cannot view any still images that are saved when I am using the app, I’d like to be able to do that.

I agree with you @barahir it would nice to view the locked files in a separate location.

Not sure about getting a beep if there is a new ‘locked’ file saved while the camera is in parking mode and the user returns to the car, if the files are saved in a separate location then it would take a second to just check. So if I had to choose one or the other of those to changes I would choose the separate files.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think he meant that it would be nice to have some special beep when starting the engine, letting you know that an impact was detected during parking mode.
I agree it would be a very useful feature. However, I'd rather see VIOFO enable buffered parking mode first! :)

Back