A129 w/ Sandisk Ultra A1 400gb MicroSDXC UHS-1

Rhody401

Reaction score
Country
United States
Has anyone had success with this card? I bought one on Black Friday and installed it today, and it just keeps telling me to format it. (even after it is formatted through the menu)

The drive works fine on my computer, but the A129 has an issue with it.

Firmware is 1.5 beta
Thx in advance for any advice, before I send the card back to Amazon.

Last edited:
I think 256GB is the maximum supported size.

Has anyone had success with this card? I bought one on Black Friday and installed it today, and it just keeps telling me to format it. (even after it is formatted through the menu)

The drive works fine on my computer, but the A129 has an issue with it.

Firmware is 1.5 beta
Thx in advance for any advice, before I send the card back to Amazon.
as I think @Harsh mentioned 256gb is the maximum supported card size today, but... it might be well supported in the near future.
if you want to try to use a card today (you got it on sale, right?) partition it. create a partition with 256gb in size, leave the remaining space empty, format the partition with a Fat32 file system and check if your camera can recognize it and write to it.
smile3.gif

as I think @Harsh mentioned 256gb is the maximum supported card size today, but... it might be well supported in the near future.
if you want to try to use a card today (you got it on sale, right?) partition it. create a partition with 256gb in size, leave the remaining space empty, format the partition with a Fat32 file system and check if your camera can recognize it and write to it.
smile3.gif
I'll have to try that in the morning. Great idea!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back