A129ProDuo warms up and reboots

The registrar was handed over to "repair mobile phones." They said the cooling was in order. I didn't. They didn't want to make holes in the hull.
The hour worked on the maximum settings. Only the weather was not very hot.
Now there is a reserve how to reduce the settings, so make holes in the ve part of the case.
And 2 times asked to format the memory card, which was not seen before. These conditions could not be repeated.

This reminds me of that batch of MacBooks that were overheating due to factory assembly staff applying too much thermal paste

Yes thermal paste are good to have, but too much of the stuff are not a good thing.

I have liquid metal thermal compound on my CPU at the moment, it have a much shorter lifetime than regular thermal compounds, so now i have tried it and will go to regular compounds that are insignificant less good at moving heat.
p1010129-jpg.585110

This form of thermal paste should be avoided by beginners, it have a range of dangers attached to it.

Also i will have a GFX card to do up too some time over the summer, so more normal thermal compound will also be a lot cheaper.

When time and other factors allow for it i have always put my mark on my work, mostly in construction / welding.

This form of thermal paste should be avoided by beginners, it have a range of dangers attached to it.

Also i will have a GFX card to do up too some time over the summer, so more normal thermal compound will also be a lot cheaper.
It's not that bad. One just need to be carefull because this is really a good electrical conductor and it needs more work and patience for proper application. And don't use heatsink with aluminium base and some other minor factors :ROFLMAO:

When time and other factors allow for it i have always put my mark on my work, mostly in construction / welding.
But you will probably get your job done first and then put your mark on it. This guy done the opposite :D

Last edited:
Indeed, i can not put my mark on something before i am proud of what i have done. :)

Back