A139 Pro 2ch

JWT

Reaction score
Country
United States
On the rear camera, is there a led on it to show it has power/recording?

No that is not the norm for Viofo systems, you could press the button on the camera though and toggle in between the preview of the cameras to see it is working.

Actually having a pilot light like that on a remote camera are unusual, BUT ! there are one on the Vantrue E2 system i am testing, going for a drive very soon will grab a picture of it for you ( the LED are green, and i assume just that one color and it is always on not a annoying flashing LED )

When it turns on, it will announce 2 channel recording.

No that is not the norm for Viofo systems, you could press the button on the camera though and toggle in between the preview of the cameras to see it is working.

Actually having a pilot light like that on a remote camera are unusual, BUT ! there are one on the Vantrue E2 system i am testing, going for a drive very soon will grab a picture of it for you ( the LED are green, and i assume just that one color and it is always on not a annoying flashing LED )
You don’t need to do that, but appreciated. I know the BlackVue 900X rear cam has an led that shows power but it can be turned off via software…..Thanks

I dont recall it being a option to turn off in the Vantrue E2 system, the LED are a small one, 1.8 mm i think they are called so not one of the super bright ones, but it is easy visible in the rear view mirror, even in very bright sunshine.

Back