A139 useless at "high speed"?

Check all the coax connections to see if they all have the same amount of 'wobble' and to see if they are all 'clicking' into place similarly. Cam should be turned off for this test. If one coax connection (either end) on the rear cam circuit seems significantly looser then the others, that will be where your problem is at. Then try a coax end which fits tightly elsewhere at the loose connection; if it is now tight the coax is bad. If it is still loose the coax socket in the cam is likely bad. Especially with these small coax cables the odds are that it's a bad cable, but there's a lot of stress on the socket where it mounts to the PCB so could be either one I guess. A much smaller chance is the coax got crimped or kinked at some point.

Phil

Both cables are correctly plugged in with the "click" noise.

Is your cable also moving like in the video when you touch it or is it more stable?

This is how the rear cable looks like:
View attachment 56963

@Mtrev I'll try to swap the the rear to the interior port. Maybe it will work.
That is a huge amount of movement on that connection. Tested mine this morning and they don’t move at all

Reactions: Amu
Thank you. I just contacted the after sale support of Viofo. I am waiting for their answer

That is a huge amount of movement on that connection. Tested mine this morning and they don’t move at all
Checked mine and it depends how much force you apply, I can make them move that much. Looking closely at the video, they do appear to be fully pushed in.

Back