A229 Plus with Cellink NEO 5, Parking Mode does not realy work

derPoeni

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Help, my parking mode has a life of its own.

I bought a Cellink NEO 5 as a battery.

Installed on day 1. Result no parking mode.

Some reading through the vastness of the Internet and discovered in Canada that the A229 battery + (red) and ACC (yellow) were somehow swapped.

Cable replaced on day 2. At first everything seems ok. Parking mode works.

Today when reading out data I noticed that everything (whether driving or parking) is saved in the Parking folder. A few videos from my ride yesterday were saved in the normal movie folder. As I was driving this morning I noticed that the camera didn't seem to be running at all. I set it so that all LEDs are off in parking mode and all LEDs are on when driving. Of course everyone was off while driving.

I then checked the Cellink Neo to see if anything was glowing. Nothing. He doesn't move at all. When I switch it off and on again, the two LEDs on the Cellink run back and forth quickly for a moment and then everything goes off.

According to the videos on the SD card, the camera was recording until after 5am this morning. Since last night, 45 seconds of parking videos continuously until 5 o'clock.

I hope someone can help me.

Asks me questions. I'll try to answer everything. :smiling_face:

I thank you in advance.

Help, my parking mode has a life of its own.

I bought a Cellink NEO 5 as a battery.

Installed on day 1. Result no parking mode.

Some reading through the vastness of the Internet and discovered in Canada that the A229 battery + (red) and ACC (yellow) were somehow swapped.

Cable replaced on day 2. At first everything seems ok. Parking mode works.

Today when reading out data I noticed that everything (whether driving or parking) is saved in the Parking folder. A few videos from my ride yesterday were saved in the normal movie folder. As I was driving this morning I noticed that the camera didn't seem to be running at all. I set it so that all LEDs are off in parking mode and all LEDs are on when driving. Of course everyone was off while driving.

I then checked the Cellink Neo to see if anything was glowing. Nothing. He doesn't move at all. When I switch it off and on again, the two LEDs on the Cellink run back and forth quickly for a moment and then everything goes off.

According to the videos on the SD card, the camera was recording until after 5am this morning. Since last night, 45 seconds of parking videos continuously until 5 o'clock.

I hope someone can help me.

Asks me questions. I'll try to answer everything. :smiling_face:

I thank you in advance.
Do you have НK4 from Viofo?
You need it to check the operation of A229 Plus.
Connect A229 Plus using НK4 to the car fuses.
If A229 Plus and parking mode work normally, then the problem is in Cellink NEO 5.

What firmware is installed in A229 Plus?

Yes i have HK4. I also have changed ACC and B+ because the NEO is using it mirrored.

I think i have it fixed.

The Fuse of may car was broken. It was only 7.5A. I think the NEO needs a bit too much. The NEO Fuse is 20A. Now i use another Fuseport with 20A.

I hope it works.

Back