A261 Locked

Pino63

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hello everyone, first of all excuse my English. (if there was no google :p)

After 2/3 years of untiring use, my Ausdom A261 dash cam is stuck! Without the SD card, I can scroll through the menu and manage the program, but once the card is inserted it locks into recording without advancing a second! Every action on the display is precluded me. I reset the dash cam, formatted the card, I changed it thinking that was the cause of the problem but, nothing. I set it by default without getting results. What can I do? His end is the trash can?
IMG_3832.JPGIMG_3832.JPG

What cards have you tried?
How are you powering the camera?

Meanwhile, thanks for the answer so fast, so ... one is the one I used for the first years: Netac 64 GB Class 10, then I tried the Samsung EVO 64 GB U3 class. I have the same problem both when connected to the USB socket in the car and to a power supply at home.

USB ports in cars usually do not supply enough power. Does the USB wall charger (phone charger) your using at home supply at least 1A? Tried another USB cable?

The USB socket of the car is the one I used for 2/3 years, it seems strange that suddenly it is not enough, the one of the house is suitable ... the problem is that the video recording does not start, a Once the SD card has been inserted. Without it the dash cam is manageable from the menu, as soon as I insert the card, the recording starts but stops at the first second and the menu commands from the keys are no longer accessible.

No I do not have a 32 GB card, I'll try to get it ... yes, the USB cable is the first thing I've changed.

I want to stress that, the card that I replaced (the 64 GB Samsung) works fine, tested on pc. The anomaly occurs when inserting the card, without it the dash is manageable, responds to the menu etc ... once inserted the card is blocked and no longer responds to any key. I'll do another try buying more cards, I do not know what to think ... it's a nice puzzle.

Back