A329. What is this?

The super night vision for the 1fps timelapse parking recording definitely makes a big difference. Check this out parked in a dark culdesac...

View attachment 74168

I'm also seeing a weird flickering when driving at 4K60 at night where the frame quickly bounces between blue and orange. It kind of reminds me of what I saw with the A139 Pro. 4K30 HDR looks much more natural, exposure and color-wise.
Very nice, reminds me of night mode on phone cameras but that's a big jump in visibility

Great questions. Still actively testing while I put together the video, but here's some datapoints.
But I’m craving info now. Lol
The super night vision for the 1fps timelapse parking recording definitely makes a big difference. Check this out parked in a dark culdesac...
Why are they bothing with an additional “night vision” for parking mode?
Is it because when the car is off, and the camera is in parking mode you don’t have the benefit of headlights?
Are they just cranking up the exposure / brightness?
I'm also seeing a weird flickering when driving at 4K60 at night where the frame quickly bounces between blue and orange. It kind of reminds me of what I saw with the A139 Pro. 4K30 HDR looks much more natural, exposure and color-wise.
$64,000 Question:
1.) Is night time HDR performance 100% functional / acceptable?
2.) Is night time HDR performance better than;
A229 Pro
A139 Pro
A119 Mini 2

View attachment 74168
Looks similar to the results I was getting with my beta low-light camera in 1fps mode.

I assume there's a fair amount of motion blur in this mode? If so, it's useful to see what's going on around the car and you can tell the difference between a black car and a blue one, but finer details like faces or moving number plates are harder to see.

Back