A800S custom firmware?

i have put the 'userconfig' text file at the root of the sd card and it is still impossible to remove the 70mai logo and date. it seems to be remvode only from the firmware file

Attachments

• 70mai a800s logo remvoe.jpg
    70mai a800s logo remvoe.jpg
    669.8 KB · Views: 34
Enter telnet and look for the configuration files, there are several. There must be someone who changes the logo.

Enter telnet and look for the configuration files, there are several. There must be someone who changes the logo.
Can you please explain further? and can you remove those file and upload the firmware here for us to download please?

Use un editor hexadecimal para el fichero VIM del firmware y busque el jpg o png y cámbielo por ceros. Para buscar el archivo de imagen todos los ficheros de fotos empiezan por el mismo patrón.

Can you show me a screenshot? And what about the first firmware, where only the logo is removed?
The logo and date removed ...it records very well but the main screen is blank.

Attachments

• a800s logo and date removed.jpg
    a800s logo and date removed.jpg
    421.9 KB · Views: 36

@lisabon_Q3

I think you 'CLEARED' all TEXTS and IMAGES in the firmware that is why the screen is blank because i REVERTED to the original 1.0.13ww-nopasaran-2022.07.05 and the a800s screen text is available..You have done a good job .I and others are just waiting for an update from you. Thanks

If you could change the configuration of the Wi-Fi interface to client mode we could connect the camera to the car's internet and be able to access it as if it had 4 G LTE, for those who do not have internet in the car they could put an old phone as an access point and connect the camera to the

Hi there. Does 1.0.13ww-nopasaran-2022.07.05_LOGO_DATE_FREE_v2.zip firmware also "breaks" the screen and causes it to be blank or was this issue resolved?

Back