About autoexec.ash files - for new users

Welcome , and on 1.2.13 AutoExec to 2880x1620 or something similar is ?? how can you check these addresses yourself ??
Regards

Hi. Does anyone know about how to fix problems with video stuttering? When I record at 720 at 120 fps, I get frame stutters every few seconds. I have tried increasing the bitrate, I think, to 25 and 50 megabits/sec with the script: writew 0xC05C2092 0x41C8

I feel like the quality my camera takes video at, well 720p which I need for slow motion, is much worse than people have shown on youtube. Anybody else gotten bad video quality out of the box and fixed it with scripts?

Thanks!

Hi. Does anyone know about how to fix problems with video stuttering? When I record at 720 at 120 fps, I get frame stutters every few seconds.

on playback or recording?
Playback: try slowing it down to 24 or 30fps and playing back.
Recording: what kind of microsd card do you have? I've moved the samsung pro+ ones that write 80+mbps now.

on playback or recording?
Playback: try slowing it down to 24 or 30fps and playing back.
Recording: what kind of microsd card do you have? I've moved the samsung pro+ ones that write 80+mbps now.

Well, I want to view some of it in real time and some of it in slow motion, but it skips frames every few seconds when I'm playing it back at 120fps or normal speed.

And I am using a class 10 samsung EVO class 10 that writes at 48 mb/s so I don't think its that.

Essentially, when I play the videos back on my computer they skip frames.

i mean its the microsd, test another one. Many users have problems with class 10 cards although theoratically 48mbits!
I mean only with a U3 card you can do all without problems on xiaomi. I for example can record with 45mbits ....no problems file splitting etc.
First try to reformat in fat32 (32kb)!
Playback with another player and first copy to HD.

@Squeamish hi sir, do u have any script to stop bootlooping?
sorry such a weird question, i have a problem with my yi cam

thank you :)

hello sir @Squeamish do u have any script for long exposure? i have one just for 10s, i want to modify the script until 60s or more

hello sir @Squeamish do u have any script for long exposure? i have one just for 10s, i want to modify the script until 60s or more
No, sorry, I do not.
But, I'm curious about your 10 second script. Can you post a code snippet for that, or a link to your source for it?

No, sorry, I do not.
But, I'm curious about your 10 second script. Can you post a code snippet for that, or a link to your source for it?
i'm sorry it was only 7.9s
#SET ISO TO 100
t ia2 -ae exp 100 0 0
#sleep 1
#1 == 7.9s; 50 == 6.1s; 100 = 4.6s
t ia2 -ae still_shutter 1

Hi sir @Squeamish ,can I ask,in order for my photo image quality to be good rather than video ,which script shud i use and how shud i apply on my cam...

Hi All,

I looked around for an autoshutdown command to add to my autoexe.ash script.
The needed behaviour :
- Power on (Manually or through button hard wiring)
Delay for the camera to start using "sleep 10"
- Single picture shot (Eventually, ability to take several pictures)
Shall work using "t app key record"
- Automatic power off
Any known command ?

If anybody have a clue for this, please let me know !

Q21

power off command:
Code:
poweroff yes

would recommend something like this:
Code:
sleep 10
t app key record
sleep 1
poweroff yes

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for your fast answer.
I'm going to try this !

Sleep before power off is a good idea, I already noticed strange behaviour in some particular cases, like when a pictures folder get full, creation of the new folder takes a couple of seconds.

Q21

Hi,
I'm new with the autoexec.ash scripting.
is there any script for delaying the record.
for example,
i wanna take a timelapse photos, but i need to start the photos after 5 minutes i turn on the camera.
i wanna use it for aerialphotos.
Thanks everybody.

Hi, I am new to the YI as well and really appreciate the work done from some forum members here. Just one or two gernerall questions.

I installed the XiMode and the telnet and all of this... So here comes my question, if I am using the Yi application to check the picture, am I right that every time I connect the can with the YI Android App all the settings from the custom FW, or better .ash are gone and it´s switched back to "normal"?

THX and cheers

Back