About the new Vantrue product E1

Vantrue German

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi,I'm Lantares from the Vantrue Team, and if you've heard of Dash cam N4, you've probably heard of Vantrue as well.

Now we have released a new product Element 1, in order to comply with Dashcam talk rules, you can find the product information on Amazon or our official website, if you have any questions, we will try our best to reply!
E1.png IMG_5116.JPG
First time posting on Dash Cam Talk, feel free to point out any mistakes I made!

For after-sales issues, please contact us directly on our official website to get the fastest solution

Hi,I'm Lantares from the Vantrue Team, and if you've heard of Dash cam N4, you've probably heard of Vantrue as well.

Now we have released a new product Element 1, in order to comply with Dashcam talk rules, you can find the product information on Amazon or our official website, if you have any questions, we will try our best to reply!
View attachment 60979 View attachment 60980
First time posting on Dash Cam Talk, feel free to point out any mistakes I made!

For after-sales issues, please contact us directly on our official website to get the fastest solution
Welcome Lantares.
Great to see another dash cam presence.
Will you be acting on behalf of Vantrue to answer questions?

I notice your location states Germany. Are the products manufactured there or perhaps designed there and manufactured in China?

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome Lantares.
Great to see another dash cam presence.
Will you be acting on behalf of Vantrue to answer questions?

I notice your location states Germany. Are the products manufactured there or perhaps designed there and manufactured in China?

Look forward to hearing more from you.
Vanture are always promoting superior dash cam, that's great

Hello Lantares, and Jane_von,

I've taken a look at the specifications for the E1.
And I've watch the recent E1 reviews on YouTube.
The E1 looks similar in specification, and price to the Viofo A119 Mini, maybe even a direct competitor.
Would you be willing to send me a sample unit fot test & review?
-Chuck

Back