About the SJ4000 Action Camera Original and Copy Version

How about this Sj 4000? copy or not?
http://www.coolicool.com/sjcam-sj40...0m-camera-camcorder-support-motion-de-g-34610

D11_1.jpg

D12_1.jpg

Wait, what? You're asking us if YOUR SJ4000 WiFi is a copy?

yeah not very clever spamming
Reminds me of a student who carved his own name in his desk and then said it wasn't him that did it.

Hi, yeah, i am asking if you can know if we are selling the real or copy?
Don't you know? It's yours. Forgive me I don't understand. You are selling an SJ4000 WiFi and you don't know if it's real?

The processor listed is wrong. They list the Novatek NT96655, it should be NT96650. The SJ5000 has the newer NT96655

Funny it was Banggood who had the questionable camera
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2090990&page=279
Yeah, Banggood quality control isn't that good. :(
Bought mounts, body straps, and shoulder straps from them, but they forgot to send the adjustment base that came with the body straps. So dissapointing.
In time the copies catch up and get very good at looking original. Now is time to buy from a known source like FoxOffer or GearBest, since I actually disassembled the SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi from them.
GearBest (and before GeekBuying) is my source for SJ4000 now. Since FoxOffer can't send to some countries (like mine).
He upgraded to the 20141204 version and it still didn't work. That was the issue
Luckily, my "Tronsport" SJ4000 updated with sjcam firmware and all buttons function are normal. But still, someone said that even with a successful update in firmware still doesn't guarantee that you got the original one. Unless you bought them from trusted sellers.
That does not look so good for the Banggood sjcam.

I would have thought if they are authorized Mobius seller they would sell legitimate products.
I know, but they also tends to sell cheaper than others so it just make it more suspicious. Like the SJ4000 underwater case, I buy it from Banggood for only $9.89. Compared that to GeekBuying for $12.59 or FoxOffer for $19.90.

Is this unbranded SJCAM? Thanks.

I do believe SJCAM now understand how GoPro hates the copy. ;)

With more than a billion dollars in sales each year I'm not sure GoPro would be too concerned about the copies, producing GoPro copies just shows a lack of originality anyway

Depends on the copy if become to be a challenger.

Back