Action Cam by Nikon "KeyMission 360"

susobarral

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Dash Cam
Git2,Xiaomi Yi, Mobius, Sj1000, gt300w, GS9000, GS600, Gopro
pic_160106_05_01.jpg

The KeyMission 360, an action camera equipped with a 360° video recording function

Pretty cool :D
Gotta have some compute power if it can handle 2 X 4K :eek:

Don't like that effect very much. It needs a gyro like on the Gitup Git2 to correct that wavy effect, and they need to join the frames together correctly, there is an obvious join with a gap! Surly Nikon can do better than that?

Yeah i saw that line in the footage too, and sure for a true video bubble that wont do, but i assume this is a software fix.
4K footage allso appeared a little "soft" to me ? footage dident appear that crisp as i would expect.

Seemed a bit large at least compared to a regular actioncamera, but i do like tha as is 30 M waterproof, though that in itself include some perils to have the camera out there in the elements.

I would have preferred a single 4K camera and if it was able to do 1080 / 120 FPS i would be happy.

Jared, good luck retrieving the camera when, or if, it returns back to Earth, to check those amazing pictures from from outer space.

All you need is some form of tracker, sending stuff up high with a baloon is everyday for ppl around the world.

For the most its around a 2 hour flight, and you can even launch and land again in a little country as Denmark.

PPL have launched all kind of stupid or funny things, i saw some one that launched a RC glider plane with FPV

Back