Action Camera review

Biker

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
A video quality review, videos from six Action Cameras mounted on a Motorcycle. The complete review will be published in Swedens major Motorcycle magazine on June 29th.

All cameras tested with highest possible video resolution, waterproof casing (if available), automatic white balance and wind noise filter (if available) mounted on a Yamaha Ténéré XT600Z.

Cameras:
Contour Roam 3, Innovv C3, Mobius, Panasonic HX-A500E, Sony HDR-AS200V, Ricoh WG-M1

Excellent information. I am looking...

Nice video! Congratulations.

That yamaha should be able to shake things up, isent it a 1 CYL machine ?
Just loved the sound of my Yamaha 660 raptor quad with the white brothers exaust on it :cool:

EDIT: video private now, cant watch it.

As200V winner due to IS :D quite a lot of jello on all the other cameras.

To be honest i allso prefer the Sonys due to ther form factor ( over other high end action cameras )
The Richo is allso interesting due to its price, but its formfactor is,,,,,,, wierd
I really wanted the panasonic 4K camera to be cool, but i have a hard time finding RAW footage from it, and what is on youtube dont seem to be cool.

A video quality review, videos from six Action Cameras mounted on a Motorcycle. The complete review will be published in Swedens major Motorcycle magazine on June 29th.

All cameras tested with highest possible video resolution, waterproof casing (if available), automatic white balance and wind noise filter (if available) mounted on a Yamaha Ténéré XT600Z.

Cameras:
Contour Roam 3, Innovv C3, Mobius, Panasonic HX-A500E, Sony HDR-AS200V, Ricoh WG-M1

Nice presentation @Biker, thank you for taking the time to do this.

Nice video. It is informative too.
Thanks for sharing the video.

Back