Actual charge time for cellink neo

jp108

Reaction score
Country
United States
Aloha all,
I am looking for some info on the actual re-charge time for a cellink neo from 0% back to full battery with hardwire 9A power.

It is advertised as 45 minutes for 9A hardwire. BBMC also said 45 minutes. However, I watch this video and it's repeated at least 6 times that it takes him 20 minutes from dead to full (about the 4 minute mark)

With that said, I am debating on whether to get this or the blackvue 124...

I appreciate any input. Thank you.

It is specified as 76.8Wh capacity, assuming you charge it with an average of 9 amps and 13.8 volts, that will take 37.1 minutes. So there is no way it will be full in 20 minutes from completely empty. It is possible his is shutting off while only half empty though and thus can be recharged to full in 20 minutes.

It is specified as 76.8Wh capacity, assuming you charge it with an average of 9 amps and 13.8 volts, that will take 37.1 minutes. So there is no way it will be full in 20 minutes from completely empty. It is possible his is shutting off while only half empty though and thus can be recharged to full in 20 minutes.

I'm with you - I understand. ...but he says he tested it again and again...his YT channel is legit too...I don't know...
@Vortex Radar ?

I'm with you - I understand. ...but he says he tested it again and again...his YT channel is legit too...I don't know...
@Vortex Radar ?
Then the capacity is wrong, at least for his particular battery. For a 20 minute full charge he would need 18 amps, and a lot of people would be blowing fuses.

Ah - Vortex Radar just replied in a comment on the video, saying it was an error in the app causing it to show that time...thanks y'all!

I've opened my blackvue b124 and the model number lists neo6-b124 so they are the Exact same hardware. I've had instances where the app reads capacity incorrectly and jump around. Just get which you can find cheaper which was the Blackvue in my situation. I paid $259 for my blackvue while the Neo 6 was $299 on amazon and the B124 shipped faster.

I've opened my blackvue b124 and the model number lists neo6-b124 so they are the Exact same hardware. I've had instances where the app reads capacity incorrectly and jump around. Just get which you can find cheaper which was the Blackvue in my situation. I paid $259 for my blackvue while the Neo 6 was $299 on amazon and the B124 shipped faster.
Thanks Esqueue. They're both the same price ($250 USD) online now thru bbmc w/ a $50 off coupon code. The neo is not backordered, so I went with the B124.

Back