- Sep 5, 2017
- United States
Acumen FHD 1080p Dual Dash Cam, Dashboard Camera Recorder with Sony Exmor Sensor, 4-Lane Wide-Angle View Lens. Rear Camera, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Vision, Motion Detection, Parking Mode
ACUMEN E-100 is an easy-to-use 1080P 30fps H.264 Dual lens Dash Cam features a high-end video processor and image CMOS sensor. This system also features G-Sensor technology that allows the camera to automatically save footage in the events leading up to a collision and immediately after so you have a record of the incident for insurance disputes or other purposes.
· 2.0 inch TFT LCD High resolution
· 1920*1080P Full HD Videos at 30 FPS with H.264 format
· Super wide angle 140 degrees 6-layers glass lens
· G-Sensor enables Auto-locking the video being recorded during a vehicle collision
· Wide Dynamic Range to capture the best light exposure between different objects
· Backup Camera makes you feel safer with twice the coverage, recording the road ahead as well as oncoming traffic from behind.
· Parking Mode helps to protect your vehicle even when you’re away.
· Easy to install
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR DUAL CAMERA RECORDINGS: Advanced Sony Exmor sensor, wide-angle lense, and Night Vision technology capture 4 lanes of traffic in Full HD 1080P — even at night. WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE allows camera to perform optimally in low light situations. The WDR technology will automatically adjust the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage.
- LOOP RECORDING FEATURE: With loop recording enabled, users will have the option to record videos in loops of 3, 5, or 10 minute video files.The camera will record these files one by one onto the Micro SD card until it runs out of space. Then, the camera will start from the first files recorded, and delete the files from oldest to newest, one by one. Set it and forget it.
- ACCIDENT AUTO DETECTION FEATURE (G-SENSOR) will automatically lock and save any video file that was recorded when the camera detected abrupt displacement or drastic change of position.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Designed to continue operation in 14℉-150℉ and protect data in temperatures ranging from a freezing -5℉ to a blistering 160℉
- PARKING MODE Protection: Elite 100 will detect the collision, automatically capture and lock 30secs video on your memory card. One Year Warranty To Cover Any Dash Cam hardware Issues. All emails would be replied in 24 hours, and 100% satisfaction guaranteed. 64GB Memory Card Support. Note: Operation requires a microSD Card (not included)