Adding a rear dashcam to viofo A119 ?

cherroudi

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Hello Everyone,
I am new here, i have recently bought a viofo A119 with CPL and GPS, and honestly i'm happy with the quality-price. The A119 delivers good quality recordings and lots of functions for a decent price.
I have a question that intrigues me; in the A119 i noticed that it has a 2.5 or 3.5 mm jack. is it possible to plug one of these cameras below "as 2 chanel(rear recording)" along with the A119 ?
Thank you in advance.
37151-b4893c634152644a5d0fd985c47f266f.jpg

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    359.5 KB · Views: 24
Not that's a video out port. (and it's analog/non-HD)
This is a single channel dashcam.
If you want a true dual channel dashcam in this same form-factor check out the SG9663DC.

Reactions: Mtz
Thank you for the fast reply, so the only solution for a dual channel is to use another viofo a 119 ? Honestly rear dashcam for me is not a necessity but i would like to go for a cheaper option if there is any ??

Companies sell 2 channel systems, yes. Blackvue is one of them, but blackvue can be pricey. Aukey has one on Amazon that is 2 channel, they are reasonably priced. The Aukey model is DR02 but they make a 1 and 2 channel, search around.

Something else to look forward to coming out from Viofo, I’ll be interested in hearing more about it.

VIOFO 2 channel model will be released in May, we call it A129 Duo.
Whats is status for ws1 or wr1 wi-fi and gps unit?

SM-N950F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I'm curious, explain what your asking and whats the difference ?
I search for unit with wi-fi and gps bir wr1 had no gps ws1 is new unit bir no information i have allready asked befor gps unit for wr1 and he told me is in production no information for last status

WR1 is still selling, also the GPS cable is available. WS1 is not released yet.

Back