Adinkam & Firstscene Manufacturer-OEM/ODM/Brand

Agie, thanks for your interest, we produce a variety of dash cams. Hereunder is one of our own-exclusive dash cam-K803
K803主图新-01.jpg

Agie, thanks for your interest, we produce a variety of dash cams. Hereunder is one of our own-exclusive dash cam-K803
View attachment 74167
Thank you for replying, so no HDR and no details of image sensor used. Guessing it's not real 4k but rather interpolated

Unfortunately I think everyone here as reviewers is going to have to give you a pass on this one, sorry.

Agie, this is exactly our core competitiveness lies, such as our Own Private model-K903, it available to use SONY IMX 678/415/335... We possess strong R&D and manufacturing capabilities to support OEM/ODM projects.
K903-Sensor.jpg
Thank you for replying, so no HDR and no details of image sensor used. Guessing it's not real 4k but rather interpolated

Unfortunately I think everyone here as reviewers is going to have to give you a pass on this one, sorry.gi

Attachments

• K903-Sensor.jpg
    K903-Sensor.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 1
Agie, this is exactly our core competitiveness lies, such as our Own Private model-K903, it available to use SONY IMX 678/415/335... We possess strong R&D and manufacturing capabilities to support OEM/ODM projects.
View attachment 74171
Ah ok I see I see

Back