Advice, please!

StokieChris

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've had a Thinkware F770 installed in my car and a Thinkware F100 installed in my wife's car.

I've linked mine to my iPhone but I'm wondering what's best for her!

Is it possible and better to link hers to my iPhone as well?

I work overseas for long periods so wouldn't possibly be around IF she had an incident.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Does that F100 even have the capabilities to "link"? Guessing you gave your wife the "old one" while you got the one with all the bells and whistles.. Not cool.. does she not need the same protection as you do.. perhaps.. even more.

Hi, thanks for your quick response!

My wife's Mondeo Vignale is a '66 plate and has all the functions the F770 offers, lane keeping, sat nav etc. So her vehicle only needed a basic model.

My '03 Jaguar XJ8R, on the other hand, has no modern conveniences. It does have SatNav but the latest disc is 2012. And on a recent European road tour it couldn't find Portugal!!

But you're right, the F100 DOESN'T link and I apologise! The lesson learnt is read the instructions!!

Advise please
Is the Blackvue DR900X a true 4k dash cam?
7517553813ec653a4e79ec0004458a55.jpg

Sent from my SM-G9700 using Tapatalk

Yes it is 4K UHD video camera

4K UHD Video Quality

See.....

Getting a dash cam is all about having video proof, and with its 8-megapixel 4K UHD sensor, you're getting 4 times more pixels compared to Full HD. Plus, with its fast shutter speed, details are frozen in place so you just have to zoom in and see it all with clarity.
There is also the option to downscale the DR900X-2CH to Full HD 1080p recording at a higher 60FPS rate. This comes in handy if you are recording video to be played back in slow motion, ie. track day footage.

it is indeed a true 4k camera.

Back