Affordable/Starter Dashcam for Family - $70 or Less

TheJamaican

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey Guys -

I am looking for a dashcam (x3) to buy as Christmas gifts for my dad and brothers; none of which have a dashcam at this time.

I'd like to stay under ~$70/each, so I can also throw in a good microSD card. I saw that the Aukey DR02 is on sale for ~$50, but that doesn't have a power button which could be a problem if plugged into an always on 12v port.

Key thing is that it needs to use a capacitor instead of a battery, since they all drive around quite a bit and cars get parked in the sun/cold for long periods.

Does anyone have any other recommendations?

I had the A119 V2/A119S V2 in mind, they are little above my price point but I am "open" to those if nothing decent is available below $70.

Thanks.

If you want very good image quality, take viofo's 119 series. 119 or 119s, they are worth the money. And if you get some issues, they have very excellent support and they are here on the forum.

I bought 2 of these cams for my daughter and her fiancé. Can't find a lot of info on them but they seem to be decent. If not I can always return them to Amazon.

Back