Aldi (UK) Voyager Dashcam 2018

That is at 720 resolution and looks like the original resolution. Presumably it does do 1080 resolution as well?
Seems to be a nice sharp lens, not sure I like the colour of the text though!
Does it have a battery?

I noticed the second customer review in the last link:
I said I was interested in battery cameras in general, not in the ones from Aldi. Just in case you "missed" that.

That is at 720 resolution and looks like the original resolution. Presumably it does do 1080 resolution as well?
Does it have a battery?
I have not actually seen a battery, and I can't remember reading about one in the small amount of blurb that came with it. However, I think it must have, as it tends to switch itself back on, when I think I've switched it off, when it is not connected to the lead. Yes, I think it does do a higher resolution. I've had it for just three days, so I'm just trying to get used to it . Yes, I'm not sure about that 'Voyager' logo being on it. I think it would also be nice to see what speed I am doing at any particular time, so if something happened, that would help with investigation.

@Cazatron and others, Voyager is a brand of ours.

So yes - visit the Nextbase forums for help and I can certainly assist.

Does it have a battery?
Yes it has a battery, 30 minutes when when fully charged.

Back