"All data will be deleted" keeps showing up.

Doenize

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just bought a129 duo a few weeks ago. Parking mode and driving recording works just fine. But I keep seeing this message "all data will be deleted" on my dashcam once the sd card gets full. If I select cancel, it will continue recording as normal until the next day I see the message again.Tried two different sd card. Both same issue. Running on firmware 1.9.

Any idea why it's doing that?

I assume you have loop recording turned off, in which case a dashcam like any video recorder will only record until the memory card are full, in which case you have to delete all or some of the data on it to record again.

Loop recording is on. 5minute loop recording

Tried both 128gb Samsung Evo select and 128 Sandisk high endurance

Okay !
I cant say i have heard of this behaviour before, as jokiin are fishing for it could also be a power issue, some people don't use the provided PSU but plug into a USB port in their car, which often lead to grief as these build in charge ports are pretty weak.

Hardwired with Viofo 3-wire kit plug directly into the dashcam and I'm pretty sure I wired it up probably. Thinking maybe I got a defective unit, going to try to get a replacement and see.

Hardwired with Viofo 3-wire kit plug directly into the dashcam and I'm pretty sure I wired it up probably. Thinking maybe I got a defective unit, going to try to get a replacement and see.
Before replacing a potentially good unit, format the card with the SDFormatter program first. Do the full overwrite, not the quick format. When finished, format inside the camera again.

Do you have parking mode enabled?

Already tried sd formatter before buying the high endurance card.

Parking mode with motion detection is enabled.

I responded to @Doenize in another thread, but the same behavior happens on my unit with firmware v1.9: Viofo 3 wire kit (plugged into the camera, not the base), Samsung 128GB High Endurance card (formatted w/ SDFormatter), loop recording on (tried both 3m and 5m), parking mode on (event detection: high shock sensitivity, low motion detection).

Rolled back to firmware v1.5 and the issue disappeared. I would have preferred to have the buffered event driving parking mode, but reliable loop recording is more important.

Just wanted to post to boost the signal for those who hadn't seen the issue before.

I responded to @Doenize in another thread, but the same behavior happens on my unit with firmware v1.9: Viofo 3 wire kit (plugged into the camera, not the base), Samsung 128GB High Endurance card (formatted w/ SDFormatter), loop recording on (tried both 3m and 5m), parking mode on (event detection: high shock sensitivity, low motion detection).

Rolled back to firmware v1.5 and the issue disappeared. I would have preferred to have the buffered event driving parking mode, but reliable loop recording is more important.

Just wanted to post to boost the signal for those who hadn't seen the issue before.
Did you try other parking modes with V1.9?

Hi

I'm runnning under V1.9, and one time by month, sometimes two times by month, I got the same issue. And since the begin, I have the parking mode OFF so it's not 100% the parking mode which generate this issue.

After that, it's not a problem, to get this message 15 times by year in my case :)

Hi

I'm runnning under V1.9, and one time by month, sometimes two times by month, I got the same issue. And since the begin, I have the parking mode OFF so it's not 100% the parking mode which generate this issue.

After that, it's not a problem, to get this message 15 times by year in my case :)
Do you have the format reminder turned on?

Sounds like another bug... Wait let me point out what other people told me over and over... "Live with it"....Or roll back to V 1.5 knowing it's stable.

Recommend you use Low Bitrate Recording mode temporarily , we're working on the Beta Firmware to improve this bug.

Recommend you use Low Bitrate Recording mode temporarily , we're working on the Beta Firmware to improve this bug.
Any update on this? Was this fixed in any of the recent updates? I'm facing the exact same issue and looking for a solution.

Any update on this? Was this fixed in any of the recent updates? I'm facing the exact same issue and looking for a solution.
Hello, Sir!

Is your dashcam the A129 Duo? Could you please tell me a detailed description of your dashcam's problem?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I A129 / 129 Duo 3
S A129 / 129 Duo 8
D A129 / 129 Duo 10
Back