Almost hit this tool...

Sunny

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than I can review. ;)
I'm on left fast lane on 65mph highway and this tool just tries to merge from the median without checking the gap.
He doesn't speed to merge either and I can't change lane due to traffic.
@35 secs.

wow you almost got sandwiched there :eek:

What where they doing there? Does the yellow line not mean no parking?

I think that was a good time to use your horn, or maybe hit the brakes if there was no one behind to run into you. There was no reason to think they wouldn't pull out, just trusting them was not worth the possible outcome!

Looks like they were on the side with another vehicle, so maybe they were helping out.
Or they were part of a different accident with the truck, who knows.

They definitely didn't look like they were trying to speed up much

"I need to, so I'll just go ahead and take the risk." A motto to die by, one held by so many these days.

I have a strong suspicion he didn't wait at all for a gap in the traffic to make it safe to pull away. Maybe he thought he could build speed with 2 wheels on the rough ground, but was totally surprised by the fact that it was bumpy. Who would have thought, eh?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Usual idiots. They see a gap and take off. They do not realise that the oncoming vehicle will be on them before they get up to speed.

@Gibson99 I'm glad the menu doesn't have pictures, it's too early to get hungry for lunch :LOL:

I played a computer game with the name Gumbo, but i have yet to taste it.
Figured i would save that for my grand American tour if i ever get that far.

That chicken and sausage Gumbo sound good.

Back