Almost pushed of the road by a left lane hogger...

REFZ

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Dash Cam
Mobius V3 front and rear
It's been a while I that I posted my videos on this forum.

I was almost pushed of the road by a left lane hogger...

A Volvo runs a red light and almost hits a cyclist...

That left lane hugger seem like so many of them, and they all think "well i am doing the max speed so no need to pull over cuz ppl are not allowed to overtake me".

To be honest i dont mind those ppl myself, that is if they keep the speed up, and offcourse they have to keep situational awareness, but then again you need to do that all the time.

left hogger: i also don't mind if they're doing the limit, but PLEASE keep constant speed. those of us using cruise control get really annoyed by people who vary their speed up and down, up and down...

volvo: too bad that wasn't a police bike in front of you. love those instant karma captures. :D

left hogger: i also don't mind if they're doing the limit, but PLEASE keep constant speed. those of us using cruise control get really annoyed by people who vary their speed up and down, up and down...

volvo: too bad that wasn't a police bike in front of you. love those instant karma captures. :D

Exactly, keep traffic flowing and use cruise control or GTFO.
I get yo-yos at least once a month doing 60-70mph with like 1/4 to 1/2 mile room ahead. It's horrible if the traffic in the 2nd lane is going 55mph and backed up, not enough room to overtake.

Back