Alpha 2800 Product Testing Program

Jeremy Wong

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Dash Cam
Viofo A119, Viofo A119S, Xiaomi Mijia, 360 J511C, etc
Saw this on 70mai Facebook page looking for testers for their Alpha 2800 product testing program

e21f397bbb942d8ae7f733ea9ea7a231.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Made my offer- now let's see if I'm selected :) Thanks for posting this Jeremy (y)

Phil

Has any one got the 70mai 2800 for testing yet?

May be check your Junk mails.

I received a communication 3 days ago but it went straight into spam. I noticed it only yesterday and responded to their 3 questions about my past experience with other brand dashcams and whether I am happy to use WhatsApp as means of communication to report the bugs and etc.

I immediately received confirmation that I am selected for the trail and said will arrange for shipping around 15th Dec 2020. I am based in Ausralia.

No luck in my spam folder :( I guess it's due to my lack of presence on social media.

Which would seem to indicate they are more interested in having people spread glowing reviews of their product rather than actually testing it :mad: They're not alone in that approach at all :(

Phil

I received a communication 3 days ago but it went straight into spam. I noticed it only yesterday and responded to their 3 questions about my past experience with other brand dashcams and whether I am happy to use WhatsApp as means of communication to report the bugs and etc.

I immediately received confirmation that I am selected for the trail and said will arrange for shipping around 15th Dec 2020. I am based in Ausralia.
I got the same response yesterday. I responded back and they enrolled me in to the program. Same shipping date for. E as well.

Thank you so much as I got an email from 70mai which went to the junk mail also.

Is anyone active testing this camera now?

Actually specs and release date are already circulating on Facebook and Aliexpress.

Is there any specs for the new 2800? thx
I didn’t receive much info on the specs with the test device, but I see 70mai official store on Aliexpress already published it with indicative sale start date 4th Feb 2021

one of their suppliers/distributors from Thailand has posted in one of the forums that the only change is the chipset. The prices of chipset they use in current version has shot up, so they’re releasing A800s with new chipset to keep the price and cost under control.

What ever it is i am pretty sure it will not be a big change to the dahscam market as it already is, but always nice to see what other can do for quality /price, not least when you like me are on a pension and so dont have too many money to throw around.

It is a decent camera for a 4k but as far as image quality and a few other things, the 129 pro is my favorite.

Back