Alternative for RegistratorViewer

Arizla

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I can view the saved videos and also see the map on Registrator Viewer but am unable to see any tracking
which I understand has been an issue now for quite a while so I'm now seeking an alternative,
I've tried several versions of RV but had no luck with tracking
I've also tried the free version of DashCamViewer, No luck with that either,
Does DVPlayer work the A119 V3, has anybody had luck with that.
Any help with this Issue would be greatly appreciated as I'm sure it would benefit others too
Cheers.

RV hasn't been supported for quite some time now so that's going to be a dead end.

I believe you can still download a version of DVPlayer to try, although I'm not particularly impressed with some of it's capabilities in the early version I have.

Tagging @traveler so he can speak to the DCV issues.

RV hasn't been supported for quite some time now so that's going to be a dead end...

Here is the tragic reason for the end of RV:

On August 27 or 28, 2015 Vadim Kozlov (author of DataKam http://registratorviewer.com) was tragically killed near/on the Zelenogorsk highway ... RIP

Here is the tragic reason for the end of RV:

On August 27 or 28, 2015 Vadim Kozlov (author of DataKam http://registratorviewer.com) was tragically killed near/on the Zelenogorsk highway ... RIP
I'm aware of that, and agree it was a major loss as it was a terrific product. There was just no need to bring it up in my prior post.

I'm using Earthshine DashCamViewer without issue with my Viofo A119 V3, must be a PC issue ?

Shows my track OK in the map.

We lost much with Vadim. He was able to take a huge amount of programming and make it small without loss of functionality. It is a rare skill.

DashCamViewer does support GPS mapping with this and most dashcams. If it's not working for you then contact the developer- our member @traveler - and he will help you get it sorted out. There is probably no better viewer platform for dashcams than his and he works hard to keep it that way. Plus the free version has full functionality, only the number of files you can load per session is limited. Nobody since Vadim gives so much for so little in return.

Phil

Registrator Viewer works!

At last, A working version of RegistratorViewer, Thanks a million gse,
It's definitely long winded and not instant like the original but works and free,
many thanks to gse.

Back