Always in Parking Guard/Mode

O.D.WanKenobi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
As the title states, the camera goes into parking mode whether I'm driving or parked. It's quite annoying. Cant seem to figure out if the hardwire kit is faulty, if it's the car (BMW x3) or if I'm doing it wrong.

I've tried connecting the yellow (ACC) fuse to different fuses including the cig lighter one, but the result is the same. Goes into parking mode about 10-15 after starting the car.

If anyone could help, that'd be appreciated

I got it to be working but doesn't want to record at 1080P30 + 1080P30. It automatically goes to 720P30 + 720P30 every time around 15 seconds after I start the car.

I've tried multiple ACC fuses for the yellow wire. It does switch to 720P2 +720P2 after a few minutes I've turned the car off, so I do believe I have an active ACC fuse tapped.

I just want 1080P30 + 1080P30 :(

Your SD Card isn't fast enough to record at the higher resolution

As the title states, the camera goes into parking mode whether I'm driving or parked. It's quite annoying. Cant seem to figure out if the hardwire kit is faulty, if it's the car (BMW x3) or if I'm doing it wrong.

I've tried connecting the yellow (ACC) fuse to different fuses including the cig lighter one, but the result is the same. Goes into parking mode about 10-15 after starting the car.

If anyone could help, that'd be appreciated

Mine is doing the same thing. Found the solution? Thanks

Sounds like you guys either have the two positive wires reversed, or the power source is outputting too weak a signal for the camera to know when the engine is running.

Sounds like you guys either have the two positive wires reversed, or the power source is outputting too weak a signal for the camera to know when the engine is running.

Hi thanks for the reply. I already checked multiple times and for the the yellow wire I tried different fuses but still it happens. Sometimes it works normally. It's less than a year old car.

Have viofo a119s and it's working perfectly fine but I know it doesn't use the yellow wire signal.

Cheers

Back