Amazon Deal of the Day Transcend Flash Memory Cards

CheckYourLights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front&Rear-SH800/ Front 2nd Vico-Opia 2
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Today only on Amazon

Transcend brand Micro and Normal SD cards are on sale.
$17 for 32GB
$38 for 64GB

My G1W likes Transcend over Sandisk so I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Also just wanted to point out that now that they are no longer on sale they are 22 dollars for a 32GB mico card. So while saving money is saving money the deal of the day saved me about 5 dollars

Last edited:
Alas, the deal ended Monday but you can still buy this Transcend card for $19.99 USD.

On the other hand the SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC C10/UHS1 Memory Card with Adapter is on today's Deal of the Day list for $21.99 USD.

I often keep an eye on both of these products at Amazon as the prices on SD and microSD cards fluctuate all the time and if you are patient you can catch a really good deal. It doesn't have to be the Deal of the Day. I'm sure this is likely the case in other countries, not just the USA, but others might wish to report their experience and let us all know.

Also to anyone in a bit of a hurry with a camera that does not mind SanDisk Ultra cards local BestBuy stores will price match Amazon so you can get a card for a good price the same day if you really need it. I wish they carried more brands, but my BestBuy only likes to carry SanDisk and PNY that i have seen.

Wanted to bump this because Today only again Amazon has Transcend cards as deal of the day
Cheaper then before at $14(B00CES44EO) and $29 (B00CHHTOII)

I haven't read lately but are Transcend the go to brand for most cameras these days? I have a GT680w, B40 and a Mobius.

The Transcends seem to have a good reputation. I'm not really sure there is a "go-to" brand though. I have 32 GB class 10 cards from SanDisk, Samsung, Kensington and Transcend and they all work flawlessly in both a GT680W, my Mobius' and others. Other members here have reported different experiences.

Lexar is the best for 32gb and 64gb 600x cards. Transcend premium equivalent/fast only goes to 16gb currently. The faster cards will be needed for upcoming dual channel products on the way.

Bump only a few hours left to save a few bucks.

For Canadian viewers, Staples.ca has a 32GB Micro SD SDHC card on sale for $19.99 with lifetime warranty.

As a photographer, I'm 100% behind Trasncend, all my memory cards are by them. Picked up a 64GB one.
Glad I was able to help a fellow user save a few dollars.

I had ordered mine the day before -- amazon quickly refunded the difference after an email :)

Newegg has a PNY 256GB Class 10 SDXC for $99 after $30 rebate. Hard to beat that.

Back