Amazon order saying 'preparing for ship 7/1' , how accurate?

Damn Dirty Ape

Reaction score
Country
United States
My amazon order for the sg9965gc says 'prep for shipment 7/1' How accurate is this? Ordered expedited shipment, just wanting to ask. thanks

Rick said the shipment is on it's way to me, and it usually takes 3 days. forwarder didn't send the tracking number yet. It normally takes 3 business days and it was sent this part Friday. I'll upgrade from 2 day priority to 1 day priority express if it's delayed beyond the 3rd. It should still meet your delivery by date though. (unless it gets held up in customs) When I picked July 1 I thought I was going more than conservative with time to spare. I can ship you my own personal test unit if you are going on a trip and can't wait.

EDIT: Customs delays, new ETA 7/8

Last edited:
Thank you for the info, I'm not in that need of it, just wanted to ask since 7/1 is tomorrow. I do appreciate the offer though! Will you be posting a note here on the forum when that shipment comes in and they start going out?

You'll be notified via Amazon email as soon as they go out. Yes I should probably make a post to let everyone know in those threads asking about stock. (once ready)

Last edited:
Hi How close/accurate is the 7/8 date now? thank you

R9yNC2f.png

thank you - any idea how long after the 'estimated delivery' that they will move out to prime orders? sorry to bother.

thank you - any idea how long after the 'estimated delivery' that they will move out to prime orders? sorry to bother.

As soon as I get these, I'll process all direct, and fulfilled by merchant Amazon back-orders right away.

Amazon won't have Prime (Fulfilled by Amazon) until I send some to their warehouse. We might have a new firmware update out soon, so I'll probably wait to send stock to Amazon Prime until after then. I'd rather Prime send out the latest firmware.

There is no need to wait for Prime fulfilment if you're in a rush, I can take care of any needs faster than they ever could anyway. My personal business card will be included in the box. (I'm Jon)

So it might be better to cancel and order from you direct? I can do a firmware update myself it we're looking into the 3rd week or so of July for the prime ones to ship? I'm not in a rush but would like to get it sooner than later lol.

So it might be better to cancel and order from you direct? I can do a firmware update myself it we're looking into the 3rd week or so of July for the prime ones to ship?

If you already ordered via Amazon you ordered via "Fulfilled by Merchant" (not Prime)
It's not possible to order via Amazon "Prime" (aka Fulfilled by Amazon) if something is out of stock.

If you already ordered via Amazon it will be shipped this week. I thought you were asking when this product would be available for sale via Prime.

If you already ordered via Amazon you ordered via "Fulfilled by Merchant" (not Prime)
It's not possible to order via Amazon "Prime" (aka Fulfilled by Amazon) if something is out of stock.

If you already ordered via Amazon it will be shipped this week. I thought you were asking when this product would be available for sale via Prime.

That would be my error, I'm sorry. Right this order from amazon was not obviously prime. that's good news then.

Our Shipment arrived a few hours ago. We processed, QA checked, and shipped as many backorders as we could before the post office closed. If your tracking number shows accepted, it's on the way.

I understood it was shopping Tuesday. This is really getting confusing now

Yours is shipped for sure. The tracking might not update fully until later tonight.

I also gave you $20 refund for the delay.

Back