russ331

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius B (x2) & A119
Last edited by a moderator:
Shame it doesn't ship to Australia.
Also I find having to change its setting using PC software, not on the unit itself, is a pain.

Shame it doesn't ship to Australia.
Also I find having to change its setting using PC software, not on the unit itself, is a pain.
Parcel forwarding? If the mass/dimensions on amazon are correct, shipping should be less than AU$30

Last edited:
The Blacksys CF-100 for $90 ...
Why do you have to do this to me??
Ordered...
I'll take a look at it myself and then either give it or a different camera to a family member. I've never had a dual channel before. or anything with a Sony sensor.

Why do you have to do this to me??
Ordered...
I'll take a look at it myself and then either give it or a different camera to a family member. I've never had a dual channel before. or anything with a Sony sensor.

@russ331 does this kind of thing all the time. It's totally diabolical! I just hate him! :D I have absolutely no use for this camera but I'm SO tempted to buy one just because it's there at this price. Must resist.......must resist..........:confused:

@russ331 does this kind of thing all the time. It's totally diabolical! I just hate him! :D I have absolutely no use for this camera but I'm SO tempted to buy one just because it's there at this price. Must resist.......must resist..........:confused:
I'm in the same boat - just love playing with gadgets and new toys. :):(

I had 2 set of CF-100. Had used for over half year and as per set and forget vs price it cost now vs quality built and overall good performance, - its hard to find a better deal for dual channel dashcam system with pre-buffer recording.

I have absolutely no use for this camera but I'm SO tempted to buy one just because it's there at this price. Must resist.......must resist..........:confused:

You should buy it as a gift for a friend or family member. Of course you'll need to test it's working properly. Then you may decide to keep it & give them something else instead ... like your old DR32 :)

You should buy it as a gift for a friend or family member. Of course you'll need to test it's working properly. Then you may decide to keep it & give them something else instead :)

Actually, I'm thinking as a dual channel dash cam it would be interesting to use it on both the left and right side back windows of my vehicle rather than front and back. :)

Buy 2 sets + BDP, 1080p main units mount front and rear, 720p cameras on side door windows, this way can have 4 ch all around 24/7 parking mode system for 200$.
Bargain !

Buy 2 sets + BDP, 1080p main units mount front and rear, 720p cameras on side door windows, this way can have 4 ch all around 24/7 parking mode system for 200$.
Bargain !

Both of you stop this! Go away! :p

Both of you stop this! Go away! [emoji14]
If "tomorrow" they sell out last stock, or increase price, - will you be able to sleep ? ;)
And "we" can tell you then: " I told you " [emoji14]

Ok, just kidding. No "pressure" from my side. Its pitty here in EU we dont have this bargain price.

If "tomorrow" they sell out last stock, or increase price, - will you be able to sleep ? ;)
And "we" can tell you then: " I told you " [emoji14]

Ok, just kidding. No "pressure" from my side. Its pitty here in EU we dont have this bargain price.

Ha! You're just terrible Niko!....worse than Russ! :D

I'm telling myself that, "that second camera is ONLY 720p, .........Yeah, I wouldn't be happy with that". OK, that worked. :)

Then again, maybe I really need 6 or 8 cameras running in my vehicle all at once? And the price is so good.........

Actually, Russ has sometimes posted about bargains only available in the UK so I guess things balance out.

Bargain !
You are bad Niko - really bad. :D My biggest reason for not getting just 1 was the concern that the cable might not be long enough to go from the rear cam all the way to the front mounted main camera. Now I no longer have that as an excuse - and it will cost me twice as much.... :confused:

Hehe, I am convincing myself:
1) the inability to adjust setting in the unit
2) external GPS module
3) large front cam
4) so hard to get Amazon to ship to Australia
as reasons for me not to buy this cam :D

Yeah, if rear windows is tinted, then main unit bulky size should be no issue. If RVmirror has a longer arm, then from main unit can be mounted the way it blends and not that visible to outside. Smaller "rear" cameras have lipstick-shape and can be mounted on rear doors frame top part. This way 4ch system is ready.

It really would be an amazing price for a "decent" 4 camera system.......cheaper than many one channel cameras.

I think 720p side cameras could be disappointing though after experimenting with side cameras as much as I have.

2 would be interesting. 1080P front/back and 720P on the sides.
It really would be an amazing price for a "decent" 4 camera system.......cheaper than many one channel cameras.

I think 720p side cameras could be disappointing though after experimenting with side cameras as much as I have.
Oh the hell with it. I bought one and then after reading about the 2 720 side cameras I went and bought another. Damn all of you

Oh the hell with it. I bought one and then after reading about the 2 720 side cameras I went and bought another. Damn all of you

You are welcome ;)

Now we expect from you 4 in 1 footage from all cameras.

Back