Amazon will now deliver packages to the trunk of your car

My phone cough up new wallpapers / backgrounds, some often make me wanting to do something with my phone take a while before i get on with what i wanted to do with the phone :whistle:
Cant drop a example as this is not that kind of forum, even though they are mostly dressed and so not that much skin showing.

But i often feel like Ritchey in from Harlem nights :giggle:

A fake UPS uniform, an Amazon carton and something akin to one of these designed specifically to work with "Amazon Key" and what is currently being touted as highly secure may give skilled hackers easy entry to your car's trunk. Time will tell.

A fake UPS uniform, an Amazon carton and something akin to one of these designed specifically to work with "Amazon Key" and what is currently being touted as highly secure may give skilled hackers easy entry to your car's trunk. Time will tell.

+1

The RFID chip in my visa card have a hole drilled strait thru it, was the first thing i did getting the card.
RFID just dont do it for me.

I have been contemplating ruining the magnetic strip too cuz i have no plans for using that either, online shopping are pretty much all i do with that card, and then i have a regular magnetic card for getting cash in ATM machines.
Some times people ask silly questions like why dont you use your credit card, then i answer stupid and say i have to spend all the cash i made selling drugs to yours and everyone's children.

Too bad i didnt have a bodycam before i got home today, i was shopping when 2 cops came in to buy something at the baker in the shop, i hurried up and got over there and asked " i hope you guys left some doughnut's for me"
Cops are not allowed to go pizza or what ever shopping in their work clothe or cop cars, but again this just prove the state of the union / Denmark.

Back